Professional Liability is often referred to as Errors & Omissions Liability, or E&O. When a business provides a service vs. a product or a completed operation / labor oriented task, claims for alleged mistakes are typically excluded under other insurance policies. This is because E&O coverage exists to address these issues.
- description of operations / estimated gross revenues / claim history
Professional Liability covers all of the business/professionals below and many more!
- Architects / engineers
- realtors / title agents / mortgage brokers-lenders
- insurance agents
- lawyers / law firms
- accountants / bookkeepers
- consultants of all types (IT, educational, security, management, environmental etc)
- investment advisors / venture capital firms / financial institutions
- healthcare / medical & dental professionals
- social services organizations
Our business is ready to earn yours,
call or e-mail us today!
4 / 5
CCIB - Professional Liability
CCIB can cover all your professional errors and omissions.